I always start the All My Friends song that is included on the Fireflies 2014-2015 song when we are starting circle time. Usually they are all singing along as they come running, but they knew I was recording them today, so they were camera shy!
Another song they love to do with shakers... "shake hello, to ____, _____, ______. shake hello to ____,, shake hello!
Today, in our September box from Funshine, we made circle puzzles.... it was a neat project that the kids could all do. We had a large circle and then they each got two tissue paper circles and as many circle dots as they wanted. They glued them to their large circle and then cut them into a puzzle. 
We also finished up our Number 2 journal from Funshine
Working on a little bit of fine motor/pre-writing skills with tweezers and various fall shaped koosh balls and leaf shaped buttons.
As suggested in the September Fireflies, we took applesauce into a ziplock and sealed the edge. Then we squished it and used it to write things with. Of course, I forgot to snap a picture, but they really enjoyed this activity!
No comments:
Post a Comment