 |
| Here's our "sticky" wall! I thought this would be something fun and colorful since we are doing St. Patrick's Day next week and will be talking about the colors of the rainbow! So, trying to incorporate lots of COLOR in the next week! |
 |
| Seriously, something all "toddlers" should have! |
I've been doing some reading on PlayCounts blog, http://playcountsdenitadinger.blogspot.com/, if you haven't checked out Denita yet, and are a daycare provider.... GO! It's filled with many many AWESOME ideas! Here's a couple I got from reading last night.
 |
| Giant dot-to-dot! It was funny to hear what the kids had to say about why I had green dots with numbers on the floor. I let them guess all morning, then after lunch, we got out some string and figured out what it was. Aylah guessed correctly, it's a diamond! (Guess what our shape is this month!) |
 |
| Another idea was to dissect the calendar as little kids don't understand the calendar, or the grid of it anyway. So, I cut my current calendar apart and taped the lines together. Each day, I hide the calendar number, whoever finds the number gets to put it on. The thing I love about this, is that I think that the kids can visually see when the next thing is coming, so for instance, we are counting down the days until St. Patrick's Day, so they can count the empty spaces in a row until St. Patrick's Day! So anyway, check out her blog or follow Play Counts on Facebook! |
 |
| Each week, I will just move the days of the week down. |
 |
| Mr. Lorax! |
 |
| My little lorax's! While Brooklyn had her dr. appt this morning, I left this for them to do as well as color Fox in Socks! |
.JPG) |
| My Thing 1,2,3,4 &5! |
B: cereal, banana
L: chicken & rice, peaches, oranges
S: goldfish (1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish!)
Tomorrow we are doing the Cat in the Hat! Hope my cat's like what I have planed for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment