Guess I forgot to blog yesterday, so it will be double today! Yesterday, we painted our bunnies that we will finish tomorrow. We also painted in the afternoon with shaving cream/glue mixture to make puffy paint to paint our Peeps, I'll share a picture tomorrow of those!
It's beginning to look a lot like Easter around here!
 |
| Match the Easter eggs |
 |
| We did these yesterday afternoon, used shaving cream and paint blobs on top, placed the paper on top, squished it around then used a squeegee to get the excess shaving cream off. |
 |
| Our chicks we made today! |
 |
| Sensory table... eggs, water, ducks, egg tongs, etc... |
 |
| They don't look to happy in this picture, probably because they didn't know what we were going to do with our bunny ears on.... I originally bought these to go along with the book, Hop Along Bunny, however, we haven't received our book yet. So, today, we danced to Little Bunny Foo Foo (which they LOVED) and also did some bunny actions, like twitched our noses, shaked our bushy tails, hopped, etc... |
 |
| Everyone wanted to play with the doll house! I need to bring the barn up at nap today:) |
 |
| Puzzles on the wall.... Addy's favorite thing to crawl over to and pull off the pieces |
 |
| EVERYONE wanted to play in the water today... looks like we should have water play a little more often! |
 |
| 5 Little Bunnies...hopping thru the garden, one stopped to eat a carrot and then their 4, etc... |
 |
| Eggbert the Egg |
 |
| I joined this Explorations Early Learning, Toy of The Month Club, they always seem to have some nifty/pretty basic things that I think the kids will have fun with. Yes, they are probably things that Mike could build for us... but it's just easier to belong to the club! Anyway, this month, we received the mini launchers. Yesterday, they figured out that the lincoln logs FLY! I think Brianna even had up to 4 on her's! |
 |
| Another 5 Little Bunnies poem |
 |
| Another toy of the month that we got last month... domino blocks that they just discovered yesterday! |
 |
| There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Chick |
B: blueberry muffin, strawberries
L: chili, crackers, peaches
S: crackers
No comments:
Post a Comment