March 1, 2013

Friday, March 1st

We have had a quiet day today, but none the less, we worked on our colors and made lions.

They had so much fun with those foam noodles that you need to wet in order to stick! 



They also realized that if you soak them in water for too long, they turn mushy! 



Each child had their own set of bears and then we would sing ,
"Where is ____ bear?  Where is ____ bear?
Here I am. Here I am.
Time to go to sleep now, time to go to sleep now.
Until spring, until spring" then continued until we did all the colors. 

Matched the shape/color paint cans to the paint brushes. 

Again, I made each child'd own set of birds. This one is much like the Brown Bear, Brown Bear book, only, " Red bird, Red bird, who do you see? I see blue bird looking at me." Then again, continue thru the colors. 

They are almost getting too big for both of them to fit! 

One last game we played, we had to match the shapes, one card had a lion and the other had a lamb. 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

B: french toast, oranges
L: mac & cheese, green beans, pears
S: puppy chow

No comments:

Post a Comment