I forgot to blog the last few days about our leprechaun trap the bigger kids have been working on! Yesterday, they worked mighty hard on it... it's so adorable to see them brainstorm different things to put inside the trap (but I will say, it's more like a house)... He has a swing, bed, table, food, chair, etc...
We kept busy this morning, always nice to be able to get a few projects done! We made a pot of gold with streamers and glittered our names on the pot. We also traced/colored a rainbow worksheet.
Grandma's back from her trip so she came out and read us books today. The kids made her read, their latest favorite book, "Everyone Poops"... I will admit, it's a hilarious book all about poop! One of their favorite words:) "A one hump camel makes a one hump poop, a two hump camel makes a two hump poop, only kidding!"
Breakfast: cereal, apples
Lunch: pizza calzone, green beans, oranges
Snack: cookies
so fun nic we are making one friday or monday when the school ager are on spring break
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun, the leprechaun's been leaving us notes with clues to find little things that he left behind (skittles, rainbow sherbet, etc...), so it's always fun to see them come in with such excitment after school to see what the leprechaun left on the note. Today, I sprinkled gold glitter around the trap to look like he was there. One of them made the comment, "I think he really must like his house" To be honest, I didn't realize that even the 8 yr. old would still "believe" in the leprechaun:)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with yours!