The latest look of the leprechaun trap!
We've been a little busy yesterday and today, so I guess I will blog for both days! Yesterday, we finished up our seals for letter S and also made a shamrock caterpillar. Today, we made St. Patrick's Day hats, they loved putting on the foam stickers.
They've also been enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having. It is so nice to be able to spend some time outdoors instead of being cooped up inside all day! I think I'm loving it just as much as they are! It really is amazing to see how fast the snow is melting. Nap time, this week, we've had record times for falling asleep-- thank you fresh air! LOL!!!
The leprechaun has been busy playing tricks on us this week as well, yesterday, we had to go on a scavenger hunt to look for clues! Wonder what he will be up to today! I sure hope, we can find his hat so he will share his gold with us:)
Wednesday:
Breakfast: granola bars, apples
Lunch: grilled ham & cheese, tomato soup, grapes
Snack: cheese cubes, grapes
Thursday:
Breakfast: green pancakes, grapes
Lunch: tuna hotdish, peas, green applesauce
Snack: cookies


No comments:
Post a Comment