March 30, 2011

Wednesday....

Already Wednesday, sorry for not posting yesterday, I had a doctor apt in the afternoon so by the time I got back... it was snack and baby bottles:)

Our morning went by super fast, all of a sudden I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 already... so we didn't do any "craft" for circle time today. We did manage to do a few flannel board stories, their favorite is.... different color houses with a mouse that hides under the houses and they have to guess what color house he's hiding under.

The kids asked if we were going to do something at lunch, we will see what the afternoon looks like! They were so busy playing on the school bus/slide that I brought in the morning, cops, house, we also got out the grocery store... something I don't think we have had out for at least a year. We looked at all the box's of food and found familiar letters that we had in our name. We couldn't find one a B for Brianna.... then when we were done, we realized we had a box of Dilly Bars and some Uncle Ben's Rice, so we found 2 B's at the end! We also realized that Peyton and Levi are the only two that don't have an A in there name!

I apologize for the lack of pictures lately, apprently there is something wrong with my camera, so I need to replace it and my new one won't be here until the end of next week. I'm going thru camera with-drawl!

Breakfast: french toast, banana
Lunch: chicken, twice baked potatoes, stuffing, grapes
Snack: grapes, graham crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment