Busy working on letter F this week... I loved the dot idea I came across to help them write the letter F.
Spookey the Square Pumpkin
We went on a Autumn Scavenger Hunt since it was beautiful outside!
Our Funshine project this week was to lace around the plate to make a spider web and then add a spider ring to finish it off! I thought they could grasp the concept of this a little better than what they did, but it proved to be a little hard for them, I guess we will need to work on lacing a little more:)
| Something that I love about Funshine is the extra worksheets you can print off from the website for extra's. They are great fillers for when we need a little something else to work on! |
We took a golf ball instead of a marble (as suggested by Funshine) and they had fun shaking the box every which way to make our spider webs
The Itsy Bitsy Spider on the flannelboard
A game from Funshine, we had to match up the lines from the web to the spider
We made our own version of spiders to hang up for decorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment