October 13, 2014

Ghosts, Chefs, 4, D, Clowns

A little Halloween fun! Found this freebie from Laura @TPT



Aren't these little chef's adorable?!! We made chef hats from Funshine and then of course, had to make cookies to go with our hats... yummy! The hats were super simple to make and I will have to remember for the next time we do a chef theme, we took paper and stapled it to fit their heads; then took a piece of tissue paper and made it into a mushroom shape and then stapled it to the hat. Of course, after stapeling, I took tape and covered up the staples on the inside. 




Here was our clown bibs from Funshine... they had a blast using the pippets filled with liquid water color. (If you haven't used liquid water color yet, your missing out! It's awesome and you can do tons of things with it, I especially love using it to color playdough or items for the sensory table!)








For letter Dd, we made donuts with sprinkles (which was the best part!) and also worked in our Funshine journals. 





We did try on various types of hats, as was suggested in Funshine and acted out what we would do with each hat on. 




Number 4 in our Funshine Journal from last week. I choose to have them glue on 4 orange triangles. (color and shape we are on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment