Yesterday afternoon, we made apple stamps on the sidewalk outside with baking soda & cornstarch mixed with water (equal parts of the soda & cornstarch and a little more water)
| then when we were done stamping, we sprayed with vinegar and watched them fizz! |
| dark, dark sky... turned into a thunderstorm! I was ready to take the kids to the basement, but decided it probably wasn't going to get that bad. |
| We got out glow sticks just so everyone wasn't so freaked out by the storm! |
| We went on a red hunt today... |
| owls we made |
| Way up high in the apple tree 2 big apples smiled at me! I shook that tree as hard as I could and D-O-W-N came the apples M-mmmmm were they good! |
B: pumpkin bread, grapes
L: chicken stir fry, pineapple
S: chex mix
No comments:
Post a Comment