September 3, 2013

Back to school!

I wanted to change some things up, so it would be fun for the kids when the big kids were back in school... here is what we ended up with:





On the bus!


we sorted with m&m's today!

painted with brown bear colors

started on our brown bear books! will work on them some more on Thursday

Here's a book I found online that I printed off... it works well to work on colors and shapes



match the colors


puzzles

matching the real animal to pretend lookig one

I spy bottles I made for the Brown Bear, Brown Bear books

my favorite one is the teacher one with the alphabet inside

goldfish has some rocks

 the children one has a little bit of all the colors as well as their names and a picture of them


Fun outside...



We got to ride a bus today too!




feeding the horses
B: cereal, banana
L: ham/cheese sandwich, corn, applesauce
S: graham cracker school buses

This is what we are going to attempt for snack:


No comments:

Post a Comment