Happy Thursday! Not much to report today:) I had a dr. appt this morning (I'll be here for at least another week unless something happens on it's own) while I was gone, Mike was here- all seemed well when I got back, they looked like they were having a good time flying paper airplanes!
We enjoyed some outside time before it gets too hot outside, let's hope it's the last of the hot, hot weather!
Here's a little funny for today- for lunch, we had chicken & cheese tortillas, so I cut them into triangles then put every one's first letter of their name on top of theirs with ranch. It was the funniest thing ever to watch:) When they were taking more, they had to make sure to put their letter on top again! I'm afraid I may have started something:)
Breakfast: monkey bread, grapes
Lunch: chicken & cheese tortillas, lettuce, banana
Snack: cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment