December 27, 2010
Monday!
I'm back to the blogging world! We kinda had a crazy/short week last week. This week may be a little of that too, but next week will be nice to get everyone back into our routine :)
I hope you each had a Very Merry Christmas! The kids each shared a few of their favorite gifts with me, it was neat to see how everyone received very different gifts!
We are taking the week off from curriculum! A nice needed break :) The kids helped me take down some Christmas decorations today as well as re-arrange the playroom.
The above picture is something that they have been working on for a few days, they each have their "house", which is a different color. I thought it was pretty clever!
Breakfast: cereal, banana
Lunch: lasagna, lettuce salad
Snack: puppy chow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment