December 17, 2010

Finally Friday!


Can u see anyone up on top of the big hill? Here is a picture of our sledding hill that Mike has made for us! The dozer tracks work pretty good for them each to have a spot to sled down, that way we don't run anyone over on the way down!

We created reindeer with our hands and feet today and also played puzzles this morning, we haven't had them out for a while so it kept their interest a lot longer than I expected!

I chuckled to myself this morning, one of the girls had a keyboard on her lap and was asking everyone what they wanted for Christmas and was typing it to Santa... I asked if Santa was going to come to there house, their response... No, Santa only comes to Nicci's house and brings treats then Nicci takes a picture with all the kids! They sure don't forget a thing!


~*~ Monday, I have a dr. appt at 8:30, so Mike will be here. I should be back by 9:30.

Breakfast: donuts, oranges
Lunch: taco ring, lettuce, yogurt, applesauce
Snack: Brianna's b-day cupcakes, peanut butter bars

************************************************************
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BRIANNA!

We celebrated Brianna's 4th Birthday today. It's amazing to see how much she has changed since she started last October! She was a quiet, shy little girl!


We wish you a very Happy Birthday Brianna!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment