May 20, 2015

All Grown Up

Funshine's Then and Now: These were probably one of my favorite projects from this whole year! Too cute! 



w

Funshine's I'm This Tall: We measured how tall we were and then attached a string with that length and then used our math skills to compare who was the shortest and the longest. 




Funshine's Freestyle Art: Chalky Drawing ... my kids love coloring wtih chalk! 




working on cutting and lacing! 

Funshine's: Tying Shoes 






Funshine's All About Me Memory Book





Funshine's Freestyle Art: Styrofoam Picture Transfer 





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, using Funshine for my curriculum for the year was great. it has its advantages and disadvantages. One advantage was that everything is shipped to you and you just pull out the day and you are ready to go. Something I didn't care for was that sometimes the themes don't cocincide with what the kids are into. For example in January, the theme was Snow- well, in MN we didn't have any snow for the first couple weeks and then when it FINALLY snowed, we were onto another theme. I just think that sometimes using the environment to plan for the kids is even more of a learning activity. Will I use Funshine Express again? Maybe, but for next year I'm looking forward to planning on doing my own!  







No comments:

Post a Comment