May 7, 2014

We turned our names into the Very Hungry Caterpillar this morning. Of course, they couldn't figure out why Brooklyn has so many in her caterpillar! 


Then we headed outside... time to swing! Their favorite game to play on the swings lately is where they swing and then we sing the little song about the 5 Little Monkeys sitting in a tree swinging on the swings, teasing mr. alligator can't catch me, can't catch me, along comes mr. alligator as quiet as can be and he snapped a monkey right out of the tree swing... Then, I get to pretend that I'm the alligator and snap one of the them... oh, they giggle and giggle!







All the mud dried up and the battery was charged so we got the jeep out! I decided that this time, it pays to be short because Levi will probably get to drive these for awhile! Poor Lexi is squished when it's her turn to drive.


B: waffles, pears
L: chicken patty/bun, french fries, banana
S: carrots, green pepper strips, snow peas

No comments:

Post a Comment