January 10, 2014

Happy Friday!

There was 4 on the Slide, and the little one said... 

The Snowy Day!




 Nicci's Eskimos.. and yes, they all picked the color they wanted! 



We practiced cutting this morning... while I was getting the stuff ready for our next project, I looked and A was cutting L's paper because "he couldn't do it".. I said, no, I know he can, and I want to see him cut his own paper as that's how we learn is by practicing, so we got out a new paper and he was so excited that he really could cut on his own! It was awesome watching the look on his face as he had one line cut, "Nicci I did it! "

We had to play the snowflake game a few times, we hide the snowflakes all around and then we need to find them and count to see how many we have left to find! 

A few new winter pieces on the flannel board for them to play with.... I hope to get a few more done this weekend 


We tried something new after lunch, we picked up and then did a few table type activities on the floor while Allie had her bottle before stories... it worked out great! I think we will do that more often. 



Have a great weekend everyone!

B: donuts, oranges; Allie-peaches
L: ham, mashed potatoes, peas, crescent rolls; Allie- squash
S: peanut butter bars

No comments:

Post a Comment