June 19, 2013

Ice Cream Shop!

Here's most of what we did during our Ice Cream Shop week last week... 



I found the punch cards here:
http://www.pre-kpages.com/docs/dramatic-play-punch-cards.pdf and purchased the signs from pre-kpages.com as well.


popsicles- http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Smart-Snacks-Alpha/dp/B006RQ8U8A

ice cream cones - http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Snacks-Rainbow-Color-Cones/dp/B00009XNSU/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1371667878&sr=1-1&keywords=ice+cream+cones+learning+resources





 Ice cream cones... we used 1/2 shaving cream 1/2 glue and then added sprinkles to the top



We froze regular yogurt into the cones... they loved them!


Ice cream playdough... was super messy! but, they had a blast playing with it. The recipe was 1 box of cornstarch, 1 bottle of conditioner and kool-aid to flavor it. 



Popsicles

Magnets we painted

bubbles that went home on Friday as a treat!

I had a bunch more activities I wanted to do, but, we never got around to it! It's summer! A couple days, they were all playing so nice in the morning, I didn't want to interrupt them, so I didn't! But, we did end with an ice cream party on Friday afternoon... NUMMY!






No comments:

Post a Comment