May 14, 2012

Monday, May 14th

This week will be our first official week of summer vacation! The big girls have been so helpful today:) They are excited to start their checkbooks where they can earn money but also can have to pay me some money! Of course, they can use their money to purchase things from my store. I'm hoping this will work well for their math for the summer:) Today, we used our handprints to make the Very Hungry Caterpillar and we enjoyed plenty of time outside, see all the pictures below!

Breakfast:pancakes, apple
Lunch: pork chops, mashed potatoes/gravy, breadsticks, strawberries
Snack: grilled cheese

Here's my kiddos for the summer!

I stuck them each in the stroller while we went for a walk, I caught this picture on camera.... aaahhhh:)

Our Bangin' Station is coming along! Just a few more instruments!

Fun in the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment