Whew! What a BUSY day we had today! We used shaving cream to make stars for Twinkle, Twinkle. We also used tape to make stripes on our candy canes, then painted them red. They thought it was amazing to watch as the tape was peeled off to see I really was right! Then they painted with red and green when we were finished. We got outside to run off a little bit of energy, but, burr... I'm not used to this cold weather yet!
Breakfast: french toast, banana
Lunch: chicken Alfredo with tortellini noodles (which they all loved), grapes, pears
Snack: pretzels
 |
| Brianna and Levi's birthday yesterday |
 |
| playing in the shaving cream after we made our stars |
 |
| Look at my hands |
 |
| I couldn't help but not take a picture of this! Someone was in time out and little Mr. Levi decided he would sit by her to keep her company! |
 |
| Our projects from today |
No comments:
Post a Comment