Monday.... we did the letter Gg today, Kendra brought us grapes, gummy worms and grape juice in the letter jar. We also made giraffes out of the letter G and made the 5 Little Turkeys for a few finger plays. Today, we started something thanks to an idea I found on pinterest, I wrapped up 24 Christmas books. We have 24 daycare days until Christmas, so each day who ever is the line leader will get to pick one and un-wrap it and that will be one book we will read at nap time. Since they all love to unwrap presents, I'm guessing this will become "a big deal!"!!!
They had so much fun playing out in the snow this morning! They shoveled and shoveled and shoveled and pulled the sleds around. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to last for long this week!
Breakfast: caramel rolls, oranges
Lunch: roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, bread
Snack: graham crackers and grapes, gummy worms and grape juice!
No comments:
Post a Comment