What a busy day we had today, they were ready to be busy and the weather was perfect for it! We played dress up with the Halloween costumes we got out yesterday afternoon, then we did a few projects for circle time including finishing our owls (which I love!!!), the kids wanted to make monsters, so we used dobbers for those and then we learned the 5 Little Pumpkins poem and make our 5 pumpkins on the gate.
When we were finished with all that, we played play dough with the play dough that we made after breakfast. I can tell that we haven't done play dough for such a long time as they ALL played for about 30 minutes. We went outside to run around and played the red light, green light game on our walk.
I think we will make witches this afternoon since it's freezing outside:)
Breakfast: pancakes, pineapple
Lunch: pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn, bread
Snack: chex mix
 |
| I love the glasses! |
 |
| Check out the fancy shoes to go with the army suit! |
 |
| Playing play dough |
 |
| Playing play dough |
 |
| Monsters |
 |
| Owls |
 |
| 5 Little Pumpkins |
Those owls are so cute! Hope things are going smoothly now that you are back to work.
ReplyDeleteAmy Wynn
(still can't post unless I am anonymous on blogs. Its driving me batty!)