August 30, 2011

**Tuesday**


We played a game of tag tails when we were outside this morning, of course, they usually belong in the back but the little kids like to see their tails so they put them in the front:)

We learned the letter Bb today, thanks to Brianna for bringing us the letter jar. We glued buttons and a balloon to the letter B and also practiced writing Bb's. The letter Bb song is cute and catchy:)

I spent some time last night re-arranging our housekeeping area to make room for our new nursery center that should be arriving today. I'll have to post a picture tomorrow. They were baking cakes and cookies up a storm, they kept wanting to celebrate my birthday, I told them we couldn't anymore because I didn't want to be OLD! LOL!  When they weren't playing with the kitchen set, they were busy using their imaginations building with Lincoln logs.

Breakfast: pop tart, banana
Lunch: chicken, potatoes, stuffing, peas
Snack: granola bars

No comments:

Post a Comment