July 27, 2011

~Wednesday~

Last night, I spent a good few hours cleaning out the play room and throwing stuff, probably part of my "nester list" as Mike calls it! A few of our totes in the closet got combined which made for extra space, see the picture below. This morning, I asked what they were doing as they were taking turns standing in the closet, scrubbing their hair, the response I got, "We're taking a shower!" I almost died from laughing! They have quite the imaginations:) A little while later they had the doll blankets out for their towels!



We made dinosaur skeletons with different kinds of noodles and also colored pictures the Bookmobile left yesterday. Grandma came and read stories then we headed out to play!

Breakfast: peanut butter toast with chocolate chips, banana
Lunch: pizza hotdish, peaches
Snack: yogurt, rice cakes

1 comment:

  1. Its great to want to clean and organize but its so much work! I too have been trying to get more organized and pull things we can use for a garage sale.

    Amy Wynn

    ReplyDelete