June 2, 2011

Thursday


It's hot and windy out today! Told the kid we would have to have ice cream cones after snack today!

This morning we read a book about Stanley the fish who had glittering scales. We glittered fish today and they all did a great job on them! After the glittering, we played play dough then sent the big girls off to t-ball and we did flannel board stories.

With all this wind that we've been having, we have been finding lots of dead baby birds. The above picture was taken on our walk this morning, they were trying to diagnose the bird, I heard everything from "it's missing it's eyes" to "I think he has a broken cheek!"

I think we will be getting out the spray bottles and paint brushes this afternoon and play with water!

Breakfast: toast, grapes
Lunch: chicken alfredo, peas, watermelon
Snack: crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment