May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday today! This weather is gorgeous:) We worked on sorting this morning then did a sorting worksheet with flowers. After flannel board stories, we did a few letter songs then headed outside and enjoyed a walk and just had a blast playing and just running!

In honor of Mother's Day, one of their new favorite books is, Mars Needs Moms! Of course, they always pick this book for us to read, so I about have it memorized! In the book, Milo wonders what is so special about moms? "Anyone could see that they were giant, summer-stealing, child-working, perfumy garden goblins. Mothers are also bellowing broccoli bullies and carrot-cudding cuckoos. Mothers were slave-driving, trash-mashing, rubbish odor ogres." Until the Martians take his mom back to Mars and he follows them does her realize just how special moms really are!  

Breakfast: donuts, banana
Lunch: fish nuggets, french fries, grapes, bread
Snack: carrot bars

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!


*Monday: I have another ultrasound at 8:30, so Grandma Rosie will be here while I'm gone... this baby better cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment