February 8, 2011

Tuesday!

Alligator Valentine Box's

I need to get back into the routine of blogging again.... all these snow days we've had lately, I guess I got out of the routine... So sorry about that!

We were able to send the kids to school today, yahoo! They were pretty excited to go and I was glad to send them off:) We did the letter P today, thanks to Peyton for bringing back the letter jar. We also made Valentine monsters and completed our alligator valentine box's.

At lunch time today, I put plain applesauce on their plates... then for the bowl on the table, I mixed in red food coloring... Oh... the red applesauce tastes so good Nicci, much better than the other stuff!

Breakfast: cereal, grapes
Lunch: tacos, applesauce
Snack: goldfish crackers

We've been busy playing post office lately:




Amber's creation yesterday was a love bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment