We had a busy morning and one will all girls too I might add! The boys were all home sick :( So the girls and I headed to the library, picked out some stories and listened to a few stories. Then we got to play in the gym for almost an hour. Boy, did that tire them out:) All that running around! We even picked Brianna up after preschool today!
We met Mike for lunch at the Oasis (they were busy singing the number 5 song in when we were getting ready to leave... it was cute and everyone thought they did such a great job!) came back and read a few stories and they were wiped out and ready for naps!
I think after nap we will have to give pedicures and manicures since we have all girls today! I hope they tip good.... LOL!!!!
Breakfast: cereal, banana
Lunch: cheeseburger, french fries
Snack: bugles
No comments:
Post a Comment