November 18, 2010

The Man That Brings Us New Toys...

 I made the mistake of telling the kids today that the UPS man should be stopping today with our new Lego table, they said, "You mean, the man that brings us new toys!" Yip! I guess they have it figured out! We've seen quite a bit of him lately since I ordered the rest of my grant items. I'm sure we will see him a few more times yet next week!

We accomplished quite a bit today without Kaylin here! Last night, I spent a couple hours in the playroom... re-organizing & putting things away, it always amazes me how much more "fun" the toys seem when we don't have everything out. We also made a pair of jeans today for letter J and water painted Thanksgiving pictures. We tried to work on counting/sorting with our estimation jar. I asked them to guess how many animals were in the jar, and I heard everything from B to 2 to 100! We will have to work on those skills a little more.

Breakfast: cereal, banana
Lunch: pizza boats, green beans, oranges, grapes
Snack: string cheese & crackers

They've all been into babies lately... can't have anything to do with our new baby can it?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment