September 13, 2010

It's a Monday today!

Eeyore, oh Eeyore come out!
We sang Dr. Jean's Monday song today and it's stuck in my head!

When you're glad it's Monday, stomp your feet. 
When you're glad it's Monday, stomp your feet. 
Let's spell Monday. It's Marvelous Monday. 
M-O-N-D-A-Y.

We also worked on the letter D today and made a Dragon and enjoyed a donut for snack this morning! For some reason, the letter D song isn't as catchy as the other ones. 

The D Song:
("Do Lord")
I've got a great big tummy like a capital D. D!
I've got a great big tummy like a capital D. D!
I've got a great big tummy like a capital D. D!
D! /d/,/d/,/d/, /d/, D!

A circle, a big stick and that's a little D. D!
A circle, a big stick and that's a little D. D!
A circle, a big stick and that's a little D. D!
D! /d/,/d/,/d/, /d/, D!
The weather is beautiful today! I was able to get the rest of the swing set  stained over the weekend and you would have thought that it was brand new... It's amazing when they haven't had a chance to play on/with something for a day or two how nice they can actually play! 

Breakfast: cereal, banana
Lunch: turkey, mashed potatoes, peas, stuffing
Snack: salami, cheese and crackers

REMINDER: We are going to Holmberg Orchard tomorrow morning. We will leave about 8:45 and return around 11. Please remember to leave your child's car seat. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment