The big kids finished up swimming lessons this week while the little kids started on our pirate theme! Peyton tried our our pirate gear for the treasure hunt next Friday. Here's a picture:
Tuesday, July 20th:
With the help of Grandma Rosie, we went to Wild About Reading at the park. They had a few different alphabet activities. The kids had a blast playing at the park... of couse, I forgot to snap a few pictures there. But here are a few from the Oasis where we had lunch:
Wednesday, July 21st:
I had a doctor's appointment this morning so Mike watched the kids. I'm not exactly sure what they did all morning, I found them outside playing when I returned!
Thursday, July 22nd:
Mike brought home sweet corn for lunch... Yum-O! The kids helped clean the sweet corn....
Friday, July 23rd:
We headed to the Tracy pool for a great afternoon! Followed by some ice cream at DQ. We had some awful tired kiddos on the way home, but it was a great end to our week!
No comments:
Post a Comment